Thursday, May 29, 2014

Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas

Like I mentioned in my last post, I'm using crappy iPhone pictures until my camera gets fixed.  Try not to judge these recipes based on the bad quality pictures.
These crock pot chicken fajitas are so delicious.  I got this recipe from http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2013/03/slow-cooker-chicken-fajitas.html and followed it exactly.  After finding this recipe, I don't think I'll ever cook fajitas in a skillet on the stove again.  Anything I can throw in a crock pot to cook all day and that I don't do a lot of work is a winner for me.  I can't even describe to you all how much I love this recipe!



what you need:

2-3 frozen chicken breast
1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
1 4 oz can of diced green chilies
1 medium onion, sliced
1 large bell pepper, sliced
2 Tbs vegetable oil
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt
flour tortillas

Put all the ingredients in a crock pot and mix together until combined.  Cook on low for 4-6 hours.  Take the chicken out and shred.  Return the chicken to the crock pot and stir all the ingredients together.  Warm up tortillas and add fajita mix, top with cheese and other desired toppings.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment