Monday, September 26, 2016

Healthy Chicken & Veggies

This is one of those recipes that I would highly recommend to anyone. So easy, cheap and HEALTHY! And it only took about 5 minutes prep and 20 minutes in the oven. Major win!! Most of my recipes obviously not on the healthy side so this is a big deal for me and my family! I ate two servings and wasn't even full. Plus I keep craving it so it will probably become a regular at my house!



What you need:

2-3 raw chicken breast chopped
Veggies 
(Peppers, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, onion, pretty much whatever you want)
1 TBS Italian dressing seasoning
1 tsp Paprika
2 TBS Olive oil
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper

Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. Add chopped chicken to a baking dish, add chopped veggies, add olive oil, Italian dressing seasoning, paprika, and salt and pepper. Mix it all around together and cook for 20 minutes. 
That's it! I served mine with brown rice. It's soooo good. And if your left overs are a little dry, I just 
added a teeny bit of soy sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment