Saturday, September 13, 2014

Chocolate Chip Reese's Cookies

If you want to win the hearts of many, then I have the perfect recipe for you.  I've made these chocolate chip Reese's cookies so many times and always have these requested of me when I need to bring a dessert somewhere.  I just made these for my cute sister-in-law who was down at the MTC on her way to Buenos Aries.  She doesn't even like chocolate, but she loves these cookies!  I can't even begin to write down all the compliments I get when I make these.  You'll just have to make these yourself and sit back and listen to all the praises.    



What you need:

Your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe (you can even use pre made)
A bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures



-Preheat oven to 375 degrees
-Spray down a mini muffin pan with Pam
-Take the cookie dough and roll into balls that are half the size of the each muffin tin
-Cook for 8-10 min or until edges turn golden
-Right when the cookies come out, take an unwrapped reese and push it down into the center of the cookie
-Repeat with all
-Let cool completely- take a plastic knife to get the cookies out
-Place on a cooling rack 
Eat and Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment