Monday, June 9, 2014

The Best M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies You'll Ever Eat!

I'm not even lying to you all when I say these are the greatest cookies ever!  And it's all thanks to one special ingredient that I'll list below.  I can never just make regular chocolate chip cookies anymore, I HAVE to make these M&M ones.  Every time I make these cookies, I always have a handful of people who ask for the recipe.  So here it is!



what you need:

1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix (the secret ingredient!)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
chocolate chips
mini m&m's
(I don't want to tell you how much chocolate chips and m&m's to put in because I put in a lot of both, just eye it and see how much you'd like.  I always use more m&m's than chocolate chips in this recipe.)


1)  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2)  In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until well combined.  Add the egg and vanilla.  When combined, add the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt.  Mix until it forms to dough.  Add in your desired amounts of chocolate chips and M&M's and mix until combined.
3)  Scoop the dough with a medium cookie dough scoop onto a large cookie sheet.  If you don't have a cookie dough scoop, roll the dough into 1 1/2" balls. Bake for 10-12 minutes.  
(make sure you leave the dough like this and don't press the dough down at all)


Let the cookies cool on the sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.


Enjoy!
And don't be embarrassed if you eat 5 of these bad boys in one sitting!


Makes 2-2 1/2 dozen.

Recipe inspired by http://picky-palate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment