Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ritz Peanut Butter Chocolate Crackers

These Ritz peanut butter chocolate crackers are so easy to make and satisfy any craving.. Salty, peanut butter and chocolate, those are always my 3 big cravings!  I bet everyone has these ingredients sitting in their pantry.  It's such a fast snack to make and there's no way to screw these up!  I made these for my primary class one morning and they ate it up so fast!


(This picture is after I refrigerated them for an hour)

what you need:
Ritz Crackers
Creamy Peanut Butter
Chocolate baking melts (chocolate chips work just as well too)

-Spread as much peanut butter over the Ritz cracker.
-Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in increments of 30 seconds, stirring in between until melted.
-Dip the peanut butter side Ritz cracker into the melted chocolate 
-You can eat right away, or you can try to wait like me and put the crackers in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate melts.
And there it is, the easiest snack ever!











No comments:

Post a Comment